What you need to know about the state of Talent Acquisition heading into 2020
We analyzed data from thousands of recruiters to develop a set of recruiting benchmarks to help you assess your own company’s hiring performance.
Read the 2020 Recruiting Trends Report to learn:
- Where the future of talent acquisition tech is heading
- Insights around how talent acquisition teams are investing their time and budget
- How new recruiting automation technologies are shaping the way recruiters engage with today's candidates
- The characteristics of early AI adopters, talent teams with successful candidate engagement and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Year-over-year changes from previous editions
- Plus insights from industry leaders
It is clear that the challenges and priorities outlined in the report have shifted in response to today's pandemic. For this reason, we have revised the 2020 Recruiting Trends Report to include survey data collected throughout March and April 2020 which paints a more accurate picture of the current Talent Acquisition landscape.
The latest version of the 2020 Recruiting Trends Report details the findings from our COVID-19 Addendum Survey, including what the top priorities are for recruiting teams amidst the crisis and the action plans being put into place as a response.